|County Veterans' Service Officer
The County Veterans' Service Office was
created by state statute to assist veterans and their dependents
in times of need, or to file for all County, State or Federal
benefits earned by virtue of the military veteran's service
to a grateful Nation and the State of Nebraska. The Veterans'
Service Officer serves under the direction of the Veterans'
Service Committee appointed by the Board of Commissioners. Veterans'
Service is accomplished by:
- Being sensitive and helpful to veterans/dependents in their
time of need.
- Providing assistance and counseling to veterans and their
- Initiating and completing claims to be submitted to the VA
Regional Office, Nebraska Department of Veterans' Affairs, or
other appropriate agencies with accuracy and professionalism.
- Maintaining the highest level of training and education to
best serve veterans.
- Serving as a trusted and respected partner in collaboration
with other agencies when assisting veterans.
|All inquires can be addressed to this office at:
|346 Main Street., Rm. 102
|Plattsmouth NE 68048
Email - email@example.com
Hours are 8am to 4:30pm
Monday’s and Friday’s Walk-in Only.
Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s, and Thursday’s are by Appointment.
The Veterans' Service Office is located on the lower
floor of the Cass County Courthouse building in room 102,
the corner of 4th and Main Streets, Plattsmouth, NE.