The County Clerk is elected to 4 year terms of office. Gerri Draper was appointed as County Clerk by the Board of Commissioners on December 16, 2014. Gerri was elected to office in November 2018 and is proud to serve Cass County.
The County Clerk is responsible for keeping the records of the Cass County Board of Commissioners, recording and filing miscellaneous bonds, road records, resolutions, SID minutes and Military Discharge (DD214) along with setting the Miscellaneous Levies for Cass County.
The Clerk’s office issues Marriage Licenses, Tobacco Licenses, Liquor Licenses, Special Designated Liquor Licenses and Waste Haulers Licenses. The Clerk’s office is also responsible for the processing of all Accounts Payable Claims and Employee Payroll for Cass County.
- Clerk to the County Board
- Issue/filing of Marriage License
- Scheduling Property Valuation Protests
- Filing of Military Discharge DD214
- Filing of Corporation & Partnership filings
- Issue Special Designated Liquor Licenses
- Issue Liquor Licenses
- Issue Tobacco Licenses
- Issue Waste Haulers Licenses
- Processing Accounts Payable Claims
- Processing Employee Payroll for Cass County
- Human Resource Office for Cass County
Nebraska Health and Human Services/ Birth Certificate Information
Liquor Control Commission
|All inquires can be addressed to this office
|346 Main Street
|Plattsmouth NE 68048-1964
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours are 8:oo am to12:00 and 1: to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Room 202 of the Cass County Court House. Mailing address:
County Clerk, 346 Main St. Plattsmouth, NE 68048